We are really pleased to announce that we are working with The Barlow Institute. The Barlow institute has been in existence for over 100 years and has been serving the rural community of Edgworth on all levels since. In recent years it has come into disrepair and the trustees are working with Proffitts to tackle 6 key areas which will ensure the Barlow Institute continues to thrive. These are:
1. Community engagement and involvement in the building.
2. Replacement of doors and windows
3. Replacement of heating system
4. Replacement of electrical system
5. Replacement of roof
6. Some internal reconfiguration
The intended work is reliant on securing external funding and will take many years to deliver.
Please state your support in the comments box below and look out for updates.