Vote #HealthyCommunityHealthyBredbury to win a share of funding from #TescoBagsofHelp
Just another little friendly nudge! Make sure you collect your #bluetoken the next time you do your shop at #Tesco. You can get one with EVERY transaction. Just drop the token into the box on your way out – here’s a reminder of what it looks like! Thank you!
Don’t forget, you can receive a blue token to #vote for every transaction you make at #Tesco. So, even if you’ve voted once, you can vote again, and again!! It takes just a minute – honest! And every blue token counts as a vote towards this fabulous project #HealthyCommunityHealthyBredbury – thank you 🙂
Good deed of the day #3 Please vote for #HealthyCommunityHealthyBredbury to win a share of #funding from #TescoBagsofHelp – thank you!
It’s us again! Urging you to vote for another #Tesco #BagsofHelp project – this time, this is focused around the community in Bredbury, Stockport. The project will centre around football sessions for the young people and a series of community events and family fund day. It’s all part of the #HealthyCommunityHealthyBredbury project. Can you take just a few minutes to vote? All you have to do is remember to collect a blue, round token from the cashier the next time you’re in Tesco doing a shop. Take this token to the voting box – have a look at the one below (they’re usually near the store entrance) – and put the token into the ‘Healthy Community, Healthy Bredbury’ section. It’s that simple…..honest!! Every vote counts and yours could make all the difference. Thank you!
And another project that could do with some help!
Bredbury Community Hub is working on a project called ‘Healthy Community Healthy Bredbury’ – with Bredbury Hub and Mossbank Homes being the main partners on this project.
The aim is to deliver a series of popular football sessions during the holiday period and organise a series of community events and family fun day on the land off Goyt Valley Rd.
The project focuses on two themes as identified as a priority. The proposed work has diversionary, social and educational elements which will involve the following activities taking place in an open space central to the estate:
1. Aimed at children and young people through football and general sport coaching sessions which will take place in the schools holidays. The sessions would be carried out by a fully qualified team of coaches over several weeks on either a daily or every other day basis. The work should help forge new friendships and bonds between those taking part / families involved and encourage healthier lifestyles.
2. Community fun day — aimed at all residents bringing a diverse range of people together and help strengthen the community here at Bredbury. The fun day will consist of activities such as:
• Bouncy castle
• Climbing Wall
• Face painting
• Street and Tea Dance performances
• Further resident consultation and recruitment
• Soccer skill tournament
• Fire and police
• Woodland management skills
• And much more involving the private, public and voluntary sector
Sounds great doesn’t it? Here’s what you need to do…..the next time you’re doing your shop at Tesco, make sure you’re given a blue token. Take this to the ‘voting unit’ – usually by the entrance of the store and place your token in the HealthyCommunityHealthyBredbury section. It’s as simple as that. Plus, you get to vote each time you’ve done a shop. The more votes the better!! Thank you!
Please see below a list of the Tesco stores taking part:
CHEADLE HULME EXPRESS SK8 7AB
STOCKPORT EXTRA SK1 2BT
STOCKPORT EXTRA SK1 2BT
BRAMHALL CHESHIRE EXP SK7 1JR
HAZELGROVE STKPRT EXP SK7 6DT
HEALD GREEN MANCH EXP SK8 3QA
CHEADLE WILMSLOW EXP SK8 1DW
CHEADLE STCKPRT RD EXP SK3 0PW